Thank you for your interest in Steppin’ Out Dance Company.
For your convenience, we offer online registration and secure payment. Payment must be made or the registration is not considered complete.
2017-2018 Dance Class Schedule:
*These are “optional” classes that require the following:
- Modern/Lyrical, Pointe and Senior Company requires enrollment in a Level III or Level IV class.
- Junior Company requires enrollment in a Level I or Level II class.
- Mini Company requires enrollment in a K-1st Grade or 2nd-3rd Grade combo class.
Privates: Available for Level I, Level II, Level III and Level IV students. $25 per half hour, or pre-purchase five private lessons for $100.
Please Note: All dance classes are subject to change and could be cancelled due to low enrollment.
2017-2018 Dance Class Tuition:
- Tuition for dance classes is calculated per dance year (Aug-May, 38 lessons) and conveniently billed per quarter, 4 times during the dance year (every 9 weeks). We also offer the option to pay by semester or year to receive a discounted rate (5% for semester, 10% for year).
- Prices listed above are for total class hours per week for one dancer. If your child takes multiple classes, add up the hours for all of their classes.
- If you have more than one family member enrolled, each additional family member receives a 75% discount on classes.
- Quarterly tuition is due on Aug 14, Oct 16, Jan 2 & Mar 5.
- No student will be allowed in class until tuition is paid in full.